Yay! I finished them! BUT....now they are unfortunately sans bows. My cat decided they were fun to chew on, and I found out are little wires embedded in the ribbon (definitely NOT suitable for a newborn!) So I took them off and am looking for a different ribbon to use. Anywho, photo shoot was cut short due to my cat eying the booties and trying to get into the photos. lol Now I just have to get them to my friend's newborn before he's a toddler and have outgrown them. I have NO IDEA what size baby these will fit, but I'm guessing like 2-5 months...somewhere in that range, just not sure where exactly. :D
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Project 1: The Results Are In!
Yay! I finished them! BUT....now they are unfortunately sans bows. My cat decided they were fun to chew on, and I found out are little wires embedded in the ribbon (definitely NOT suitable for a newborn!) So I took them off and am looking for a different ribbon to use. Anywho, photo shoot was cut short due to my cat eying the booties and trying to get into the photos. lol Now I just have to get them to my friend's newborn before he's a toddler and have outgrown them. I have NO IDEA what size baby these will fit, but I'm guessing like 2-5 months...somewhere in that range, just not sure where exactly. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment