Sunday, September 11, 2011

Project 1: Work in Progress

Ok, so obviously I'm making these posts after the fact, but anyway here is my mandatory "WIP" post. Although the pattern sounded really simple, I did have to restart it a couple of times most due to the very last part of the instructions. Where it says to "continue knitting in K1P1 rib for 3 inches" I totally goofed it up the first time. When I read something that says "K1P1" I think that's what the pattern wants you to do every ROW! I forgot to alternate between K1P1 and P1K1 thus making a non stretchy mess the first time I tried to knit this pattern! I need to embroider a sampler and hang it on my wall that says "Knit the knits and purl the purls!" lol Other than that, these knitted up really quickly and without much trouble. You'll see in my photo that I use a row counter. I highly recommend you buy one if you don't own one already! I'm the most forgetful person in the world, and would never be able to complete a project without one!


No comments:

Post a Comment