Saturday, January 28, 2012

Project 4: All Done!

I was pressed for time, but I think I was able to crank this out in about 5 days or so. Glad I was able to finish it in time for Christmas! I just hate how the edge always curls! >_< I hope after it's washed the first time it won't do that anymore. Sold this one for more than first first one, but only because the buyer gave me a tip/Christmas bonus! :D Now I'm only one project behind, but at least I haven't finished that one, so really I'm just 2 blog posts behind! After that, not sure what I'm making but a couple other coworkers inquired about hats so I'll see if any of them are still interested. If not, time to look for some neat patterns for myself! Or maybe make some more of my own. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment